We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Guiainfantil.com proposes a simple and nutritious recipe for children. You can make it as a snack or as a dinner. This is a hot mixed sandwich. You don't need many ingredients, and its preparation is easy, simple and very fast.
Do you dare to cook with the children? The children will be able to participate in the preparation of the mixed sandwiches, assembling the breads and the filling. Then they'll need mom and dad's help to put them in the oven.
- 2 slices of sliced bread
- 1 slice of cooked or cooked ham
- 1 slice of cheese
Tips: If you wish, you can use turkey slices instead of the ham. You can also add tomato slices to the recipe. The sandwich will be juicier.
1. Place the slices of bread on a smooth surface and butter the bread inside.
2. Put the ham and cheese on top and cover with the second slice (which you will also have buttered inside).
3. Arrange the sandwiches in a baking dish or tray and take it to the oven preheated to 180 degrees.
4. The sandwiches are done and ready to serve when the bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
You can read more articles similar to Fried mixed sandwich. Quick recipes for kids, in the Sandwiches category - sandwiches on site.