We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The importance of traditional recipes lies in the wisdom of the grandmothers, who knew how to prepare a balanced and complete diet for children with dishes such as these squid onions, an easy and healthy recipe.
Preparing a recipe for children is never easy, since we have to take care of their diet and make them attractive to them. As they do not usually like fish, this jUgly onion sauce can serve as a side.
- 500 gr. clean squid
- 3 onions
- 1 red pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 100 ml. white wine
1. Clean the squid well if necessary, and cut them into rings or strips.
2. Wash and cut the onion and bell pepper into large strips. The garlic clove can be added whole to be removed later, or finely chopped.
3. Pour a splash of oil into the pan and add the onion and garlic. When it is transparent add the pepper and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add the wine, paprika, squid and a splash of water. Let it cook for about 20 to 25 minutes, until the squid are soft.
5. When there are 5 minutes left, add salt and parsley to taste. Taste and rectify if necessary, when they have the right texture, remove and serve with boiled rice.
Here are other recipes with squid for children.
You can read more articles similar to Squids with onions. Traditional dishes for children, in the category of Fish on site.