We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you are tired of eating grilled or cooked prawns, Guiainfantil.com brings you a Christmas recipe that will fit perfectly into your New Year's Eve menu: baked prawns.
This dish is ideal if many of you gather at home to celebrate the arrival of the New Year and you want to avoid the whole house smelling of prawns, which is what happens when they are cooked on the grill. You will also save a lot of time since in a baking tray you can make many at once.
- Olive oil
- Coarse salt
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
Tip: If you want to give it a stronger flavor, you can add brandy when you go to add the garlic and ground parsley.
1. We place the prawns on a tray or a special baking dish.
2. Sprinkle the prawns with a good drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle the coarse salt.
3. Chop the garlic and sprinkle it on top with the chopped parsley.
5. We preheat the oven to 200º and, once hot, we introduce the prawns. We let them cook for 7 or 8 minutes and they are ready for your enjoyment.
You can read more articles similar to Baked prawns. New Year's Eve recipe for kids, in the category of Christmas on site.